Well I'm all over the place in this one. I'm looking in to trying some new things online. Struggling with should I Incorporate myself or note. Looking in to non-profit corp set up as well I am planning on going to Vegas the week of Aug 9th. Going to a trade show. May hook up with KingHuman Talk about Hostgator. I love these guys. Great setup. I actually have a reseller account so I can be my own hosting business; just not quite there yet. If you want a website hit me up or go jump over to Hostgator they have some great packages for just putting up a site. resonantchaos.org I'm going to try and hook up with KingHuman while in Vegas. He says he knows how to have a good time there. OMG, maybe I'll come back to Raleigh or perish in my PJ's on the roof of a hotel bldg (like in a recent movie) :)
Orignal From: S-Corp, C-Corp, LLC and eBay and Vegas
Post a Comment